When login to Microsoft Teams, received message/error “You’re missing out! Ask your admin to enable Microsoft Teams for <organization name>” and the url is https://teams.microsoft.com/_#/licenseError?errorCode=AdminTeamsDisabledForTenantForbidden
- Go to Office 365 Admin center (https://tenant-admin.sharepoint.com)
- Users –> Active Users
- Select user –> Right side a pouup will appear
- Under “Product Licenses” and click Edit link
- Open Office 365 Enterprise E5/E3 refer below image
- Turn On “Microsoft Teams”
Then try again it will work for you.