A free way to connect all of your cloud services — including Slack, GitHub, Twitter, SharePoint, Office 365, and Google Drive together with flow.
You can have your Dropbox files automatically copied to a OneDrive account. You can have your Tweets saved to a spreadsheet. user can create flows to move data from one data to another.
Also use flow for all workflow services…
To set up a connection to access your web services, files, or cloud-based data to put them to work in your flow. As of now flow preview support 34 services – https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/services/
- Register with your email id, it is free.
- Select the blank template or browse template to create flow.
- Browser template, we have lot of templates to start easily.
- I have selected “Send me an email when a new file is added in SharePoint Online” template
- Click use this template
- Add new connection with you user name for all three items (SharePoint Online, Office 365 Users, Office 365 Outlook).#
- Click continue
- configure your library and email
- if you want more actions or condition add it
- Then create a flow, Click Create flow button
- Flow created
- When ever user add a new item in the library it will send a new email to my id.
- I uploaded a new image, it set a notification to me, see picture.
Flow appears to be a more user-friendly and not required technical knowledge.