Microsoft continues to improve the branding options for modern sites, In Ignite 2018 Microsoft announced lots of new features, and now is possible to change the background color of the header on modern pages.
How to modify the page header background color?
- In your modern site click on Settings and then click Change the Look
- In your current theme click Customize
- Select the header option from the Header Emphasis
There are 4 Emphasis background color options available:
- None – Displays the header with the default white color
- Neutral – Displays the header with a light Gray background
- Soft – Displays the header with a light version of the main color as background
- Strong – Displays the header with the main color as background
It will update Hub menus also.