It’s an Lastest verison of Sharepoint(2001 –> 2003 –> 2007 –> now 2010)
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 – The business collaboration platform for the Enterpriose and the Web
The Sharepoint 2010 is the business Collaboration platform for the Enterprise and the web that enables you to connect and empower people through an integrated set of rich features. Whether deployed on-premises or as hosted services, Sharepoint 2010 helps you cut costs with a unified infrastructure while allowing you to rapidly respond to your business needs. To summarize it SharePoint 2010 is the next wave of SharePoint technology formerly codenamed SharePoint “14”.
- What’s New in Sharepoint 2010?
- Sharepoint 2010 Development Primer.
- New Developer Tools for Sharepoint 2010
- SharePoint 2010 Intergration with PowerShell
What’s New in SharePoint 2010?
- Improvements to UI and accessibility features
- Better Tools for Developers and Designers
- End-to-end Integration with PowerShell
- Improvements to lists and events
- New WSS integration with LINQ
- New client-side object model and runtime
- Enhanced support for developing workflow applications
- New Extensible architecture for service applications
- Evolving story for integrating SharePoint with external data
- New Connector framework enhances Search architecture
- User Solutions and Partially Trusted Code
- The shift to claims-based security
Major Shifts in SharePoint UI
- Server Ribbon
- Inplace Editing
Communities Tagged : Technology
Tagged: SharePoint 2010