Enable the Infopath form services follow Solution:1
- Create a Infopath Form using Microsoft Office Infopath 2007
- Add your Controls and Save it
- Publish the Infopath : Click File menu –> Publish
- Its open a publishing wizard.
- Select Where you want to publish Ex: Select “To a Sharepoint server with or without Infopath Form services
- Click Next and Select the Site to Publish
- Click Next it will validate the user Credentials.
- Check [ Enable this form to be filled out by using a browser ]
- Also Select radio button as Administrator-approved form template (advanced)
- Click Next and Specify the Location to Publish this form Ex: C:Documents and Settings188281Desktopformsample.xsn
- Click Next and Add your Column Names to View in the List View
- Click Next and Publish
- Then Click Close button. Now its published.
How to activate Infopath Form Services in MOSS 2007, follow Solution:3
Communities Tagged : Technology