Activate the Form
- Upload the form in Central Administration
- Activate the form
- Add it in the Form Library in which site you want to use
Upload the Form in Central Adminitration
- Go to the Central Administration.
- Click Application managerment
- Upload Form template under Infopath Form Services
- Browse and Select your published xsn file (see soluion 2)
- If you wanty verify – Click verify and confirm it.
- Check the checkbox – upgrade the form template if its already exists
- Click upload button to upload the form template
- Once upload its display this message –
The form template has been successfully uploaded to the farm. To make the form template available in a site collection, activate the form template from the Manage Form Templates page or from the feature activation page in the site collection.
Activate the uploaded form
- Select the Form and Click Activate to Site Collection
- Select the site collection(web site) and Click ok
Add it in the Form Library in which site you want to use
- Open your Site Ex: Ex:http://pc000295:28300/Form1/Forms/AllItems.aspx
- Settings –> Form Library Settings
- Click Advanced Settings
- Select “Diplay as Web page” under “Opening browser-enabled document”
- Click Ok
- Click Add from existing site content types under Content types
- Select the Content type (your Form)
Add the form and Click ok
Then Create your form like this below image.
Communities Tagged : Technology